zaterdag 20 november 2010

Best top and base coats

This is the top coat I always use to secure my nails from chipping. Rimmel londnon Pro wear top coat. This nail polish says it stays up to 10 days. I always put 2 layers on my nail art's and it stays up to almost 2 weeks. I'm not promissing this wil not chip, it depends... I mean if you're always busy with your hands, cleaning, cooking etc. ofcourse the changes of chipping sooner are much bigger. unfortunatly I had that problem for a very long time. especially with those cheaper nail polishes. And I used various coats. They were all shit (:
So I decided to give more money for a good one that actually worked. Instead of keeping buying those shitty ones.



Also very inportant is to use a base coat. Before I went all crazy on nail art and painting my nails I heard alot of people talking about a base coat. I was like "yeah sure, as if it really matters with or without a base coat"  I was really stupid because after a long time I started to notice that my nails were starting to get yellowish...
No! I didn't want to ruin my nails. So I did some research and figured out that it was the lack of a propper base coat.
I bought a base and top coat in one form Sally Hansen (double duty) again not the cheapest but it works. After using these products my nails started to look healthy again.
you recognize this? or having the same problems?
try a base coat!

another tip to prevent yellow nails is to leave a little space between your cuticle and the end of your nail polish. So dont touch the cuticle but leave a little space so your nails can "breathe"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten