zondag 9 oktober 2011

Flowers on trellis nails



Just a quick update.
I painted my mothers nail a while ago but I haven't had time to upload it on to my blog yet. So here are the results: colourful flowers on trellis, she wore this design in the summer, but now it's almost autum the weather is really getting worse and the temperature colder and colder... Yuk!

Lately I haven't paid much attention to my bolg anymore and I'm so busy (school also started and my homework and exams are piling up..) I haven't had much time to paint my nails as much as I used to. I hope this is all going to change it's also more of a lazy thing, because I take the pictures but somehow don't find the time an patient to upload them,

But I'll be posting more on this blog soon (:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten