dinsdag 8 februari 2011

Simple polkadot nail's


Just a simple and easy nail design. Haha because I'm always busy these days every thing has to be quick and easy, I need to MAKE SOME TIME to paint my nails propperly, like I did with Christmas (:
I think this colour goes gorgeous with white dots, I had people come to me asking is that a sticker or did you do this yourself? omg seriously people this is SO EASY to make! you're crazy if you go and buy stickers like this, save you money for something else (:
just take a dotting tool and dot random dots all over your nails, don't own a dotting tool?
try using a tooth pick (personally I find tooth picks to thin for dotting)


here's a tip: take one of your bobby pins and just break it, so you have one long "stick" ? eheh... look closely bobby pins have these round thingy's at the end, perfect shape for perfect dots! Or just simple buy a dotting tool
at one of your drug stores (comes in really handy, trust me!)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten